setting cdpath, etc

  • Mike Blonder
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006
      Hi.

      I have to run a plugin with VIM 6.4. Does anyone know the syntax with
      MAC OS X 10.3.9 to set the cdpath variable for bash shell? I am
      getting an error message that Vim can't find a key directory in cdpath.
      Also, it appears that VIM 6.4 for Mac OS X 10.3.9 is already set for
      Python support, correct, or do I need to include a PYTHONPATH statement
      in vimrc?

      Thanks

      Mike