Re: Vim.app directory structure

  • Jeremy Conlin
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 24, 2006

      > I was working on making "aap install" work yesterday and the Vim.app it
      > produced does have an Icon. I don't know why it failed for you before.

      I just use aap to download and compile the latest snapshot (7.0232) of
      Vim. When everything finished I got the following error

      09:21:15 hamrollup ~$ vim
      Vim: Caught deadly signal BUS
      Vim: Finished.
      Bus error

      However when I compile the source code manually (i.e. not using aap)
      then it works. Also, I noticed that when compiling with aap, only one
      of my two cores on my MacBook gets used at a time, but when compiling
      manually, both are used. I know Bram is still working on updating
      this, just wanted you to be aware of the issues I had. Hope it helps.
      Thanks for the great work!
      Jeremy