***SPAM*** SECURITY NOTICE - Verify Your PayPal Account

  • PayPal Security Service
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2006
      Spam detection software, running on the system "kumar.ltc.sk", has
      identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
      similar future email. If you have any questions, see

      Content preview: As part of our security measures, we regularly screen
      activity in the PayPal system. We have reason to belive that your
      account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security
      of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to
      sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an
      inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is
      for your protection. [...]

      Content analysis details: (28.7 points, 5.0 required)

      pts rule name description
      0.4 X_PRIORITY_HIGH Sent with 'X-Priority' set to high
      4.5 MIME_BOUND_DD_DIGITS Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
      4.4 MSGID_SPAM_CAPS Spam tool Message-Id: (caps variant)
      0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
      2.0 SORTED_RECIPS Recipient list is sorted by address
      0.2 NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP URI: Uses a dotted-decimal IP address in URL
      2.0 BAYES_80 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%
      [score: 0.9063]
      0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
      0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
      0.2 HTML_TITLE_EMPTY BODY: HTML title contains no text
      0.1 ENTITY_DEC_ALPHANUM RAW: HTML contains needlessly encoded characters
      1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E8_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 8 confidence level
      above 50%
      [cf: 100]
      1.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E4_51_100 Razor2 gives engine 4 confidence level
      above 50%
      [cf: 100]
      0.5 RAZOR2_CHECK Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
      0.5 RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 Razor2 gives confidence level above 50%
      [cf: 100]
      2.7 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML Outlook can't send HTML message only
      2.5 FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS Outlook can't send HTML in this format
      0.0 MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI Multipart message only has text/html MIME parts
      1.6 MISSING_MIMEOLE Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
      4.1 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook