ezmlm warning

  • vim-mac-help@vim.org
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2006
      vim-mac@... mailing list.

      at vim-mac-owner@....

      Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
      message I received.

      I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
      without further notice.

      I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
      bounced from your address.

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

      send an empty message to:
      <vim-mac-index@...>

      Here are the message numbers:

      3847
      3851

      Date: 20 Jan 2006 21:29:37 -0000
      From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
      To: vim-mac-return-3847-@...
      Subject: failure notice

      Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

      <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
      Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)
    • vim-mac-help@vim.org

        Date: 16 Oct 2006 20:54:03 -0000
        From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
        To: vim-mac-return-4369-@...

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

        <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
        Connected to 66.218.67.36 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
      • vim-mac-help@vim.org

          Date: 13 Nov 2006 21:00:55 -0000
          From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
          To: vim-mac-return-4384-@...

          Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

          <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
          Connected to 66.218.66.167 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
        • vim-mac-help@vim.org

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 22, 2007
              vim-mac@... mailing list.

              at vim-mac-owner@....

              Messages to you from the vim-mac mailing list seem to
              message I received.

              I will remove your address from the vim-mac mailing list,
              without further notice.

              I've kept a list of which messages from the vim-mac mailing list have
              bounced from your address.

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-mac-get.123_145@...>

              send an empty message to:
              <vim-mac-index@...>

              Here are the message numbers:

              4511
              4535
              4536
              4538
              4537

              Date: 10 Mar 2007 23:03:06 -0000
              From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
              To: vim-mac-return-4511-@...

              Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

              <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
              Connected to 66.218.66.166 but connection died. (#4.4.2)
            • vim-mac-help@vim.org

                    Date: 17 May 2007 21:26:02 -0000
                    From: MAILER-DAEMON@...-berlin.de
                    To: vim-mac-return-4669-@...

                    Hi. This is the qmail-send program at foobar.math.fu-berlin.de.

                    <listsaver-of-vim-mac@yahoogroups.com>:
                    Connected to 66.218.66.72 but connection died. (#4.4.2)