Re: Pida on mac

  • Vincent Nijs
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2005
      I recently came across a link to a 'super gui' for vim. It is actually vim
      embedded in a nice package to browse files, manage projects etc. See link
      below (screen shots available on site):

      http://pida.berlios.de/index.php/Main_Page

      According to the developer this should run under X11 on OS X with GTK
      installed. I tried this but couldn't get it running (GTK libs installed
      through darwin-ports).

      Question: Has anyone tried (and succeeded) in running PIDA on OS X?

      Thanks,

      Vincent