Drag&drop not working

  • Beirne Konarski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      I'm new to the Mac and want to use vim. The only problem I'm having
      is that drag&drop doesn't work consistently. It shows the right file
      on the top of the window and I can open the file if I open is from
      inside vim. It shows the same path at the top of the bar when I open
      it from inside. If I remove the .vimrc and .gvimrc files from my
      home directory it works some of the time. I'm using a fully updated
      Tiger and have vim 6.71. Is there anything I can do to make vim
      droppable?

      Thanks,
      Beirne

      Beirne "Bern" Konarski