how to use completion in vim-mac

  • Chris Fonnesbeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      I have just installed the latex-suite for vim on my powerbook. The
      first order of business was to change the default completion key from
      <F9> since that key is devoted to Expose'. I am wondering, however,
      once a reference or citation is highlighted, how you actually insert
      the reference. Hitting the completion key combination again does
      nothing, while hitting return gives an error:

      E172: Only one file name allowed

      Has anyone gotten completion to work properly?

      Thanks,
      Chris