Paste in vim 7aa not implemented

  • Brian's Linux Box
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      I'm not sure how it was implemented - but the GUI version of Vim 6.3 works
      nicely when you use Apple-C Apple-V to copy and paste in text from another
      application. In a terminal you have to use :paste, but in the GUI it even
      handles pre-indented text properly.
      7aa on the other hand does not - you get one long line with ^M
      untranslated, and I think (I'm not in front of it) it doesn't enter Insert
      mode correctly either. I'm using the same .vimrc and .gvimrc for both.
      Is this a build time option? or ?
      Brian