Anti-aliased and styled text in OS X gvim

  • Benjamin Esham
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      I've built the latest Vim 7 alpha under Mac OS X. It looks good—the
      spell-checking in particular is pretty neat. However, there doesn't
      appear to be support for anti-aliased text, nor for styled (bolded,
      italicized, underlined) text. Is it just me that's having this
      problem? If not, any idea when support for these will be added? It's
      mainly cosmetic and not a big deal, but the non-antialiased text /is/
      pretty ugly :-)

      --
      Benjamin D. Esham
      bdesham@... | http://bdesham.net | AIM: bdesham128