Vim7aa GUI bug

  • Chris Allen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2005
      Whoops, original message ran afoul of the message size limit. If
      anyone wants the bugreport.txt file, let me know. I've removed it
      from this copy.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2005
        On 4.8.2005, at 4:25, Chris Allen wrote:

        > Right, after extensive gvim -Uing and vimrc file commenting, I have
        > tracked it down to the guioptions+=a setting and the splash screen
        > showing. The exact sequence of actions needed to reproduce it is to
        > start a graphical copy of Vim by any manner which leaves the splash
        > screen showing (no files, no startup commands outside a vimrc), and
        > then click and drag within the text area which is showing the splash
        > screen.

        Well, now when I rebuilt my vim with --with-features=huge set I can
        see the bug. I'll try to look into it and I'll report if I can
        understand what's going on.

        Greetings,
        Jussi