Re: GVIM crashed after installing Tiger.

  • Unnsse Khan
    Message 1 of 7 , May 3, 2005
      Ok...

      When I went to: http://macvim.org/OSX/files/binaries/OSX10.4/

      And tried the Vim_Tiger_7b69_gcc4.0.app.zip, it worked on OS X Tiger...

      I downloaded: vim_63_cscope_perl_python_tcl package from the same URL...

      I am wondering if I installed the Vim.app that comes with the perl_python,
      one, if I am overwriting the directories to a lower version or not? When I
      launch gvim from the command line it states that its:

      7.0aa ALPHA

      Is this a good version to be using?

      Thanks Nick, it actually did work!

      Regards,