Re: Highlightning

  • antti
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2005
      On Mar 4, 2005, at 2:40 PM, Eljay Love-Jensen wrote:

      > Hi Antti,
      >
      > Highlighting? Do you mean...
      > set hlsearch
      > ...?
      >
      > You can put that in your .gvimrc or _gvimrc (as appropriate) for GUI
      > Vim. Or in your .vimrc or _vimrc (as appropriate) for terminal Vim.

      I mean the colors for the syntax. Gvim has a menu for different Color
      Schemes, non of them is like the terminal version? Can I get it back?

      The first buffer always has a grey line at left of the window; what's
      that and how do I get rid of it? Other buffers have some extra space on
      the left side too. I have line numbers on and on the left side of the
      line numbers there's some empty space, how do I get rid of that?

      Also the cursor stays always on the screen when I scroll the window
      down. This is, I don't want it to follow the scrolling. Can I make it
      keep it's position?

      --antti