Re: [ANN] Vim unicode patch 7.0047

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2005
      Da Woon -

      I have included your patches for Unicode support. They will be in the
      next snapshot.

      I verified that the code compiles (on OS X 10.2.8). The console version
      appears to work fine. The GUI however has problems. The default font
      looks ugly. The font selector allows using proportional fonts, which
      won't work. Typing does not work at all. The menus work fine and mouse
      work fine though.

      - Bram

      --
      "Hit any key to continue" it said, but nothing happened after F sharp.