Re: Vim 6.0 beta for MacOS

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2001
      Mac Vim Support wrote:

      [snip]

      > The Explorer is disabled because there are problems with filenames,
      > everything else is ready for testing. (It comes with runtime files
      > included in the archive.)
      [snip]

      I may have a look at this tomorrow. Since this may be a big job,
      please get in touch with me if you have similar plans, so we can avoid
      duplication of effort.

      --Benji Fisher
    • Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2001
        At 16:43 Uhr +0200 2001-09-19, Mac Vim Support wrote:

        Update:

        I have finally compiled Vom 6.0 ax for PPC and put it on the MacVim iDisk:

        http://homepage.mac.com/macvim/index.html

        There are still problems with the Explorer.

        Axel
      • Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2001
          At 11:00 Uhr -0400 2001-09-26, Benji Fisher wrote:
          >Mac Vim Support wrote:
          >>
          >[snip]
          >>
          >> The Explorer is disabled because there are problems with filenames,
          >> everything else is ready for testing. (It comes with runtime files
          >> included in the archive.)
          >[snip]
          >
          > I may have a look at this tomorrow. Since this may be a big job,
          >please get in touch with me if you have similar plans, so we can avoid
          >duplication of effort.

          Hi Benji,

          I'm uploading 6.0ax right now but won't have time to do anything with
          Vim this weekend. Please keep me up to date with your changes.

          Axel