Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Vim-6.0av - Axel Kielhorn's Version

Expand Messages
  • Mac Vim Support
    ... I thought I did and was supprised when the mail arrived with neither my name nor signature. ... I don t think so. Since vim-mac is really low traffic, it
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23, 2001
    • 0 Attachment
      At 2:12 Uhr +0200 2001-09-23, Sven Guckes wrote:

      >Axel (Kielhorn) - you should add you name when sending such mails.

      I thought I did and was supprised when the mail arrived with neither
      my name nor signature.


      >And considering the amount of addresses you CCed - do we
      >need another maillist for announcements to the Mac version?
      > vim-mac-announce@...?

      I don't think so. Since vim-mac is really low traffic, it sholdn't be
      a problem for them Vim users to subscribe to this list.


      >Besides, how about Vim-6.0ax now? ;-)

      One Vim at a time:-)


      >
      >> The Explorer is disabled because there are
      >> problems with filenames, everything else is
      >> ready for testing.
      >
      >what kind of "problems with filenames"?


      The ususal conversion between : an /.

      Axel
    • Benji Fisher
      ... [snip] ... [snip] I may have a look at this tomorrow. Since this may be a big job, please get in touch with me if you have similar plans, so we can avoid
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2001
      • 0 Attachment
        Mac Vim Support wrote:
        >
        [snip]
        >
        > The Explorer is disabled because there are problems with filenames,
        > everything else is ready for testing. (It comes with runtime files
        > included in the archive.)
        [snip]

        I may have a look at this tomorrow. Since this may be a big job,
        please get in touch with me if you have similar plans, so we can avoid
        duplication of effort.

        --Benji Fisher
      • Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)
        At 16:43 Uhr +0200 2001-09-19, Mac Vim Support wrote: Update: I have finally compiled Vom 6.0 ax for PPC and put it on the MacVim iDisk:
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 26, 2001
        • 0 Attachment
          At 16:43 Uhr +0200 2001-09-19, Mac Vim Support wrote:

          Update:

          I have finally compiled Vom 6.0 ax for PPC and put it on the MacVim iDisk:

          http://homepage.mac.com/macvim/index.html

          There are still problems with the Explorer.

          Axel
        • Mac Vim Support (Axel Kielhorn)
          ... Hi Benji, I m uploading 6.0ax right now but won t have time to do anything with Vim this weekend. Please keep me up to date with your changes. Axel
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 26, 2001
          • 0 Attachment
            At 11:00 Uhr -0400 2001-09-26, Benji Fisher wrote:
            >Mac Vim Support wrote:
            >>
            >[snip]
            >>
            >> The Explorer is disabled because there are problems with filenames,
            >> everything else is ready for testing. (It comes with runtime files
            >> included in the archive.)
            >[snip]
            >
            > I may have a look at this tomorrow. Since this may be a big job,
            >please get in touch with me if you have similar plans, so we can avoid
            >duplication of effort.

            Hi Benji,

            I'm uploading 6.0ax right now but won't have time to do anything with
            Vim this weekend. Please keep me up to date with your changes.

            Axel
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.