$VIM on Mac Vim 6.0

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2001
      I just installed Axel Kielhorn's build of Vim 6.0au for (pre-OS X)
      Macintosh. I have not used it much yet, but it seems to work. Thanks, Axel!

      One problem: how is $VIM set? It seems to be path/to/vim/vim60
      (after I rename the folder vim60/ and put it inside my vim/ folder).
      According to :help $VIM, I expect $VIM to point to my vim/ directory.
      Perhaps there is a problem with the Macintosh path separator, ":"
      instead of "/" ?

      --Benji Fisher