Re: Anonymous TT Font

  • Hari Krishna Dara
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 at 2:02am, Unnsse Khan wrote:

      > Fellow vimmers,
      >
      > Thank you, very much, Jussi Hagman for introducing me to Anonymous.
      >
      > I placed all my fonts under /Library/Fonts and then used the FontBook to
      > check if they were properly installed on Mac OSX.
      >
      > This is what is contained under my .vimrc and .gvimrc files:
      >
      > set nocompatible
      > set backspace=indent,eol,start
      > syntax on
      > colorscheme torte
      > set gfn=Anonymous:h12
      > set anti
      > set ts=4
      > set nu!
      >
      > Now, my gvim editor rocks! Anonymous is such an awesome font... I am
      > definitely going to install this in my WinXP gvim version!
      >
      > With thanks,
      >
      > Unnsse
      >
      > P.S. My vim is fully operational now!!!!

      I just tried this font out of curiousity on WXP. It looks really good
      with the default colorscheme, but on desert colorscheme that I prefer it
      looks really awful. Looks like the problem is with the dark background
      as it looks equally bad on any colorscheme that has a dark background.
      Is there some other setting that I can change for this font to go well
      with dark backgrounds?

      --
      Thanks,
      Hari