Building Carbon version of Vim 6.0ax

  • Ken Scott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2001
      Hello,

      I am trying to build the Carbon version of Vim 6.0ax. I followed the
      directions in the INSTALLmac.txt file, but everytime that I try to either
      build or clean inside of ProjectBuilder, ProjectBuilder crashes.

      Am I missing some vital step (obviously!), and if so, what is it?

      Thanks,
      Ken Scott

      --
      <>< Ken Scott ken@... http://www.pcisys.net/~kscott

      This is the day that the Lord has made;
      Let us rejoice and be glad in it -- Psalm 118:24