Vim.app for OS X 10.4 (Tiger) available

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Vim Mac fans:

      First, I apologize for being inactive recently. I hope to catch up
      on this list sooner or later...

      Thanks to Michael Clarke, there is now a version of Vim.app (+perl
      +python) for OS X 10.4 (Tiger). You can get it from
      http://macvim.org/OSX/index.html#Downloading

      --Benji Fisher
    • Stephen Riehm
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        On 2 Dec 2004, at 4:25, Benji Fisher wrote:

        > Thanks to Michael Clarke, there is now a version of Vim.app (+perl
        > +python) for OS X 10.4 (Tiger). You can get it from
        > http://macvim.org/OSX/index.html#Downloading

        Now I just have one more question... where can I download Tiger ;-)

        Steve