vimrc settings for remote connections?

  • Lev Lvovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      Hello,

      To continue on the subject of using an external editor with Xcode (that
      editor obviously being vim ;), I was wondering if there are any .vimrc
      settings which I could use to tell any new vim instance to try and
      connect to a specific remote server (localhost in this case), as it
      seems supplying any command line params for Xcode + external editor is
      impossible.

      thanks :)
      -lev