[vim-mac] Re: Python-enabled binary for Mac OS and Win32

  • Nils Kassube
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2000
      Benji Fisher wrote:

      > All it takes is a compiler and a web page. I can supply the
      > latter, if no one else will, although Axel Kielhorn is the more natural
      > candidate. He should be back at his computer soon...

      Finally some progress :-)

      I can offer space on two web sites, but I don't have a recent
      version of CodeWarrior, otherwise this already would have
      happened.

      Cheers,
      Nils
      --
      nika@... (preferred)
      4kassube@...-hamburg.de
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2000
        Same limitation here. No codewarrior in-house.

        Was there any other issue, related to getting a link to the python
        interpreter or anything? That's where I *thought* the hold-ups resided.

        --p

        --
        Patrick Curtain, Husband & Father ( i also write software )
        503 781 6199 patrick@... http://www.swdev.com/