Latex Suite for Vim

  • Jan Eden
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2004
      Hi all,

      [also posted on Mac OS X TeX list, but realized this list is more appropriate - sorry for cross-posting]

      I just tried the LaTeX Suite for Vim (being a BBEdit user). Nice work, but I cannot get the completion command <F5> and <F7> to work - the strings "<F5>" and "<F7>" are printed on the screen instead of doing something?

      Any hint on how to make function keys work the way they do on my Linux box?

      Thanks,

      Jan
      --
      There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence. - Jeremy S. Anderson