Re: .gvimrc OR .vimrc

  • Matthew J. Stott
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2004
      I place settings that work in both console ViM and and GUI ViM in .vimrc
      and GUI only settings in .gvimrc.

      For example, I set the font in the .gvimrc as well as the color settings
      for the window status line, winpos, and lines/columns, etc.

      Frankly, I don't think it matters if you only use a .vimrc. I like to
      keep
      the settings apart but that's just me. It may matter more if you have
      really large rc files.