Re: 2 questions

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 28, 2001
      On Sat, 28 Jul 2001, Mac Vim Support wrote:

      > Vim 5.8 build almost out of the box with Codewarrior. I have uploaded
      > the binary and runtime files to
      > http://homepage.mac.com/macvim/index.html

      Once again, very cool. I'll be downloading them momentarily. ;) I'm still trying to find a cheap copy of CW, so I'll wait till 6.0 builds under MPW. I've been out of work for a few months with the dot-com bust, so every penny saved helps ensure that I can weather this fallout. Looks like another month or so and things will start to stabilize...

      > Vim 6.0ao build without problems with CW Pro 2 and MPW, but doesn't run so far.

      I'll download it later, as well. Any ideas yet as to what's going wrong?

      --Matt