[vim-mac] Re: Python-enabled binary for Mac OS and Win32

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 27, 2000
      All it takes is a compiler and a web page. I can supply the
      latter, if no one else will, although Axel Kielhorn is the more natural
      candidate. He should be back at his computer soon...

      --Benji Fisher

      Patrick Curtain wrote:

      > For what it's worth, I'm using vim on the mac daily, and most of the
      > coding is for Python. I'd be enormously interested in having +python as
      > well.
      >
      > --p
      >
      > Nils Kassube wrote:
      >
      > > Guten Abend.
      > >
      > > After asking this question on four newsgroups, including
      > > comp.editors and comp.lang.python, and a few mailing lists,
      > > is there really no one using Python with Vim on the Mac or
      > > with Win32?
      > >
      > > I'm _really_ interested in a Python-enabled Vim binary for
      > > the Macintosh and Win32. _All_ of the links at vim.org which
      > > I tried point to a release compiled w/o the +python option.
      > >
      > > Cheers,
      > > Nils
    • Nils Kassube
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 27, 2000
        Benji Fisher wrote:

        > All it takes is a compiler and a web page. I can supply the
        > latter, if no one else will, although Axel Kielhorn is the more natural
        > candidate. He should be back at his computer soon...

        Finally some progress :-)

        I can offer space on two web sites, but I don't have a recent
        version of CodeWarrior, otherwise this already would have
        happened.

        Cheers,
        Nils
        --
        nika@... (preferred)
        4kassube@...-hamburg.de
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2000
          Same limitation here. No codewarrior in-house.

          Was there any other issue, related to getting a link to the python
          interpreter or anything? That's where I *thought* the hold-ups resided.

          --p

          --
          Patrick Curtain, Husband & Father ( i also write software )
          503 781 6199 patrick@... http://www.swdev.com/