Re: .vimrc causes delays

  • David Fortin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2004
      I'm back in action. I erased everything except my .vimrc, color and
      syntax file that I built for vectorscript and I reinstalled vim.
      Everything seems to be back to normal again. I have no idea what I
      may have done to the application but something was messed up.

      Thanks for the input guys,
      Cheers,

      Dave Fortin