Re: [vim-mac] vim60am: Patch for various thing

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10, 2001
      Dany St Amant wrote:

      > here's a summary of the changes:

      Phew, that's a big one. I'll include it.

      How about this line in term.c:

      + # warning DANY 2

      And later:

      ! # warning DANY 1

      I'll not include those.

      I spot some problems with FEAT_MOUSE_TTY. Looks like the mouse shape isn't
      updated when it should. I'll change some of them back to FEAT_MOUSE.

      I don't see why you define HAVE_DROP_FILE in vim.h. It's already defined in
      gui.h.

      One thing that appears to be missing is some updates for the documentation...

      170. You introduce your wife as "my_lady@..." and refer to your
      children as "forked processes."

    • Dany St-Amant
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 10, 2001
        Le Mardi 10 juillet 2001, à 03:50, Bram Moolenaar a écrit :

        > Dany St Amant wrote:
        >
        >> here's a summary of the changes:
        >
        > Phew, that's a big one. I'll include it.
        >
        > How about this line in term.c:
        >
        > + # warning DANY 2
        >
        > And later:
        >
        > ! # warning DANY 1
        >
        > I'll not include those.

        Doh! Forgot to remove those, I was trying to find who was calling a
        undefined_symbol.

        > I spot some problems with FEAT_MOUSE_TTY. Looks like the mouse shape
        > isn't
        > updated when it should. I'll change some of them back to FEAT_MOUSE.

        Ok, I'll try to handle it better next time. It's hard to untie the
        console code from the gui code. I was thinking I took the proper step to
        avoid breaking the mouse shape.

        > I don't see why you define HAVE_DROP_FILE in vim.h. It's already
        > defined in
        > gui.h.

        It seem that its also define twice for Windows.

        > One thing that appears to be missing is some updates for the
        > documentation...

        My C is better than my English (At least I think so)

        Dany