Returned mail: see transcript for details

  • george@reilly.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2004
      Dear user of vim.org,

      We have found that your email account was used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during this week.
      Probably, your computer had been infected and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

      We recommend you to follow instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

      Virtually yours,
      vim.org support team.
    • alottem@iil.intel.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2006
        The original message was included as attachment
      • asl@launay.org
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 21, 2007
          The original message was included as attachment