Re: vim60am: Patch for live scrollbar feedback

  • Dany St-Amant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
      Le Jeudi 5 juillet 2001, à 05:39, Bram Moolenaar a écrit :

      > Dany St-Amant wrote:
      >
      >> I fixed a problem with the live feedback of the scrollbar
      >> (unfortunately, the thumb still doesn't provide live feedback).
      >>
      >> Behaviour which are fixed by this patch:
      >>
      >> MacOS 9: After a short time of scrolling, the scrolling would stop.
      >> MacOS X: One click was causing a page up/down, but the thumb was moving
      >> to reach the mouse pointer.
      >>
      >> The bug happened to be the code I cloned from the Windows port, which
      >> they fixed later on. The patch can be found at:
      >>
      >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/6.0/patch/vim60am.scroll.diff
      >
      > Sounds like a good patch. Unfortunately, I can't find it!

      I think I should proofread my e-mail a bit better, i flip two path
      components.

      http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.scroll.diff

      Dany
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
        Dany St-Amant wrote:

        > >> they fixed later on. The patch can be found at:
        > >>
        > >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/6.0/patch/vim60am.scroll.diff
        > >
        > > Sounds like a good patch. Unfortunately, I can't find it!
        >
        > I think I should proofread my e-mail a bit better, i flip two path=20
        > components.
        >
        > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.scroll.diff

        Ah, didn't guess that variant. I'll include it now, thanks.

        - Bram

        106. When told to "go to your room" you inform your parents that you
        can't...because you were kicked out and banned.