Re: vim60am: Patch for live scrollbar feedback

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
      Dany St-Amant wrote:

      > I fixed a problem with the live feedback of the scrollbar
      > (unfortunately, the thumb still doesn't provide live feedback).
      >
      > Behaviour which are fixed by this patch:
      >
      > MacOS 9: After a short time of scrolling, the scrolling would stop.
      > MacOS X: One click was causing a page up/down, but the thumb was moving
      > to reach the mouse pointer.
      >
      > The bug happened to be the code I cloned from the Windows port, which
      > they fixed later on. The patch can be found at:
      >
      > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/6.0/patch/vim60am.scroll.diff

      Sounds like a good patch. Unfortunately, I can't find it!

      --
      A meeting is an event at which the minutes are kept and the hours are lost.

    • Dany St-Amant
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
        Le Jeudi 5 juillet 2001, à 05:39, Bram Moolenaar a écrit :

        > Dany St-Amant wrote:
        >
        >> I fixed a problem with the live feedback of the scrollbar
        >> (unfortunately, the thumb still doesn't provide live feedback).
        >>
        >> Behaviour which are fixed by this patch:
        >>
        >> MacOS 9: After a short time of scrolling, the scrolling would stop.
        >> MacOS X: One click was causing a page up/down, but the thumb was moving
        >> to reach the mouse pointer.
        >>
        >> The bug happened to be the code I cloned from the Windows port, which
        >> they fixed later on. The patch can be found at:
        >>
        >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/6.0/patch/vim60am.scroll.diff
        >
        > Sounds like a good patch. Unfortunately, I can't find it!

        I think I should proofread my e-mail a bit better, i flip two path
        components.

        http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.scroll.diff

        Dany
      • Bram Moolenaar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
          Dany St-Amant wrote:

          > >> they fixed later on. The patch can be found at:
          > >>
          > >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/6.0/patch/vim60am.scroll.diff
          > >
          > > Sounds like a good patch. Unfortunately, I can't find it!
          >
          > I think I should proofread my e-mail a bit better, i flip two path=20
          > components.
          >
          > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.scroll.diff

          Ah, didn't guess that variant. I'll include it now, thanks.

          - Bram

          106. When told to "go to your room" you inform your parents that you
          can't...because you were kicked out and banned.