Re: vim60am: Patch for ~ for MacOS X

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
      Dany St-Amant wrote:

      > Yet another patch (for MacOS X), this one is to support access to ~,
      > it also configure the .vimrc and .viminfo to be in the home directory.
      > You can find it at:
      >
      > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.home.diff

      This file doesn't exist. Shouldn't that be vim60am.nonroot.diff ?

      --
      >From "know your smileys":
      :----} You lie like Pinocchio

    • Dany St-Amant
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
        on 3/07/01 6:15, Bram Moolenaar at Bram@... wrote:

        > Dany St-Amant wrote:
        >
        >> Yet another patch (for MacOS X), this one is to support access to ~,
        >> it also configure the .vimrc and .viminfo to be in the home directory.
        >> You can find it at:
        >>
        >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.home.diff
        >
        > This file doesn't exist. Shouldn't that be vim60am.nonroot.diff ?

        Doh, forgot one cd before my put, until I move it (next time I reboot to
        MacOS X), the file can be found at

        http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/vim60am.home.diff
      • Bram Moolenaar
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
          Dany St-Amant wrote:

          > >> Yet another patch (for MacOS X), this one is to support access to ~,
          > >> it also configure the .vimrc and .viminfo to be in the home directory.
          > >> You can find it at:
          > >>
          > >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.home.diff
          > >
          > > This file doesn't exist. Shouldn't that be vim60am.nonroot.diff ?
          >
          > Doh, forgot one cd before my put, until I move it (next time I reboot to
          > MacOS X), the file can be found at
          >
          > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/vim60am.home.diff

          Aha. OK, I'll include this one then.

          I had already included vim60am.home.diff. Should I remove it again?

          --
          >From "know your smileys":
          ~#:-( I just washed my hair, and I can't do nuthin' with it.