vim60am: Patch for ~ for MacOS X

  • Dany St-Amant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2001

      Yet another patch (for MacOS X), this one is to support access to ~,
      it also configure the .vimrc and .viminfo to be in the home directory.
      You can find it at:

      http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.home.diff

      Dany
    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
        Dany St-Amant wrote:

        > Yet another patch (for MacOS X), this one is to support access to ~,
        > it also configure the .vimrc and .viminfo to be in the home directory.
        > You can find it at:
        >
        > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.home.diff

        This file doesn't exist. Shouldn't that be vim60am.nonroot.diff ?

        --
        >From "know your smileys":
        :----} You lie like Pinocchio

      • Dany St-Amant
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
          on 3/07/01 6:15, Bram Moolenaar at Bram@... wrote:

          > Dany St-Amant wrote:
          >
          >> Yet another patch (for MacOS X), this one is to support access to ~,
          >> it also configure the .vimrc and .viminfo to be in the home directory.
          >> You can find it at:
          >>
          >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.home.diff
          >
          > This file doesn't exist. Shouldn't that be vim60am.nonroot.diff ?

          Doh, forgot one cd before my put, until I move it (next time I reboot to
          MacOS X), the file can be found at

          http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/vim60am.home.diff
        • Bram Moolenaar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2001
            Dany St-Amant wrote:

            > >> Yet another patch (for MacOS X), this one is to support access to ~,
            > >> it also configure the .vimrc and .viminfo to be in the home directory.
            > >> You can find it at:
            > >>
            > >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/vim60am.home.diff
            > >
            > > This file doesn't exist. Shouldn't that be vim60am.nonroot.diff ?
            >
            > Doh, forgot one cd before my put, until I move it (next time I reboot to
            > MacOS X), the file can be found at
            >
            > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/vim60am.home.diff

            Aha. OK, I'll include this one then.

            I had already included vim60am.home.diff. Should I remove it again?

            --
            >From "know your smileys":
            ~#:-( I just washed my hair, and I can't do nuthin' with it.