[vim-mac] Re: Building vim-6.0am under OS X

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 2, 2001
      Dany St-Amant wrote:

      > Unfortunately, the project file doesn't work as is.
      > But you can make it work by doing the following step.
      >
      > Make sure os_mac.pbxproj is in UNIX format.
      > Create a new folder in src/
      > Move the os_mac.pbxproj into the new folder
      > Rename it project.pbxproj
      > Rename the new folder os_mac.pbproj

      OK, I'll do that.

      > P.S.: I suggest to use Vim from the Boot Volume, as there's a problem
      > finding the RUNTIME directrory otherwise.

      Perhaps this should be mentioned in INSTALLmac.txt?

      74. Your most erotic dreams are about cybersex

    • Bram Moolenaar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 2, 2001
        Dany St-Amant wrote:

        > I just uploaded a project which should work right away.
        >
        > http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/os_mac.pbproj.tar.gz
        >
        > I also have a fix (which still need some soaking) to allow Vim to reside
        > on any Volume. (Bram, if you're listening, I will ship you a cleaner
        > patch later this week.)

        I'm listening. You might have noticed that we are heading for a beta release
        now. Thus please try to finish it up and send me a patch a this week.

        79. All of your most erotic dreams have a scrollbar at the right side.

      • Bram Moolenaar
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 2, 2001