[vim-mac] strange temp files being left behind

  • Eugene Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2000
      Hi all,

      I run into a strange problem with the latest Vim. After editing and
      closing a file on Vim, I will sometimes see one or more leftover files
      generated by Vim named ".1", ".2", and so forth. This is more noticable
      when the files are located on the Desktop. Is this a known bug? Or
      could there be something wrong in my _gvimrc file?

      --
      Eugene Lee
      eugene@...