GUI version of Vim 6.3 on Panther?

  • Ralph Gauges
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004

      I just got a new Mac and tried to get a version of Vim with GUI.
      Unfortunately, the old one, I had for Mac OS X 10.2 won't run on 10.3,
      I can't reach Benji Fischer Website any longer to get a new binary and
      I was not able to configure the sources to compile with the GUI
      enabled.
      I also haven't found anything in the archives of the mailing list, so I
      guess I am making some trivial mistakes.
      Could someone please tell me where or how I could get the GUI version
      to compile or run so I can start enjoying my Mac. (-;

      Thanks

      Ralph
    • Emily Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004
        On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 18:40:50 +0200
        Ralph Gauges <ralph.gauges@...-bosch.de> wrote:

        > I just got a new Mac and tried to get a version of Vim with GUI.
        > Unfortunately, the old one, I had for Mac OS X 10.2 won't run on 10.3,
        >
        > I can't reach Benji Fischer Website any longer to get a new binary and
        >
        > I was not able to configure the sources to compile with the GUI
        > enabled.

        I've also had trouble with the macvim.swdev.org/OSX address, but this
        URL works:<http://www.swdev.com/macvim/OSX/index.html>.

        Emily

        --
        "If it seem slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay."
        Emily Jackson