FW: Vim60al patches for MacOS

  • Dany St-Amant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 26, 2001
      Hi guys,

      I try to copy you when I shipped some diff to Bram, but
      the mail server refused to process the email (attachement
      too big). As soon as I find back my ftp application, I'll
      upload the diff to http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim,
      for those of who have a compiler and can't way for vim60am alpha.

    • Dany St-Amant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2001
        The diff are now available at:

        http://www3.sympatico.ca/dany.stamant/vim/patch/6.0/