Vim book errata list available

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2001
      I have started a list of mistakes in the Vim book. This varies from simple
      typos to annoying errors in examples.

      You can find the page here:

      http://www.moolenaar.net/vim_errata.html

      If you find a mistake in the book that isn't in the list yet, or perhaps an
      item in the errata list that's wrong, send me a message. Preferably use the
      same format as used on the page.

      --
      ARTHUR: Charge!
      [They all charge with swords drawn towards the RABBIT. A tremendous twenty