Re: _vim.bracketing?

  • david craig
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 21 8:47 AM
      Axel-

      > I included my vimrc, maybe I should create a special vimrc for the
      > distribution.

      One that doesn't source files not included, certainly!

      > It is a collection of macros to format brackets.
      > Don't care, just remove the line.

      Done. Thanks for the info!

      > You will have noticed that there is a subfolder "Axel" on the iDisk. Since
      > we have about 20 MB there, it should be possible to have a folder "Dany"
      > next to it.
      >
      > I know of 4 different official versions

      That would be great! It would be even greater if at the top level there
      might be "read me" that all of you wonderful authors had access to in
      which you could explain the differences between the different builds, so
      people could figure out which of the bleeding-edge versions they need
      most.

      How about it? Could all of the VIM authors -- or a few of you, at least
      -- agree to maintain copies of your current build of VIM on the VIM
      iDisk? (If space ran out, it's easy to create additional accounts.)

      David Craig

      <http://cda.mrs.umn.edu/~dac/>