MacVim 5.7.26 new on iDisk

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2001
      Ok, I did it.

      On the macvim idisk you can now find a new version of MacVim called
      vim57bin26new.sea.

      This version includes some of the Carbon patches, thus it is PPC only.
      I have included the source and the CW project I used to build this version
      as well as an additional patch that isn't working as supposed.

      The only thing broken in this binary is the removal of menus, you have to
      live with two buffer menus until that is fixed.

      This time I rememberd to include the correct vimrc:-)

      Axel