Services Menu

  • Phill R Kenoyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2004
      What would be really cool is to get the services menu to work. Right
      now it's all grayed out. I have a few services installed like
      OmniDictionary, and CalcServices. It would be cool to be able to use
      them.

      From what I understand, all Cocoa apps have access to them. I have
      heard that they can be used with Carbon apps also. I'm not sure how,
      but maybe someone on the list knows and could give some pointers to the
      programmers about it.

      Thanks in advance.