Macvim iDisk

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 3:55 AM
      Since I can't send attachments via this list, I put new versions of the
      Mac-related files on the macvim iDisk.

      You can get some 5.7 and 6.0w patches there.

      I'm planning to put the 6.0z version there soon.

      Axel
    • Stephane Huaulme
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 7:51 AM
        Axel,

        So far all I can see there are the binaries for 5.7 and the
        corresponding runtime. No source code or project.

        stephane

        On Wednesday, April 18, 2001, at 05:55 AM, Axel Kielhorn wrote:

        > Since I can't send attachments via this list, I put new versions of the
        > Mac-related files on the macvim iDisk.
        >
        > You can get some 5.7 and 6.0w patches there.
        >
        > I'm planning to put the 6.0z version there soon.
        >
        > Axel

      • Stephane Huaulme
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18 7:59 AM
          actualy, my mistake. It's there..