MacVim 6.0 Carbon

  • Axel Kielhorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 10:13 AM
      Hi everyone,

      it is a little early to talk about success but the following patches compile
      and link with MPW. (All patches against 6.0w, the makefile is new because it
      got broken in the release.)

      The classic version is still working as good as before the patches, while
      the Carbon version crashes or doesn't find the CarbonLib.

      My environment:
      Universal headers 3.4 (included in the Carbon 1.2.5 SDK), I haven't checked
      against 3.3.2 yet.

      Maybe someone has some time over the Easter break to play with these files.
      I'm planning to send the patches to Bram the week after Easter.

      The list doesn't accept mailings with large attachements, I you are
      interested, please send me an email.

      Axel
    • Stephane Huaulme
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11 11:19 AM
        Axel,

        It's not garanty i'll be able to find any time, but can you move the
        complete project to an iDisk so I (or anyone else) can take a look. It's
        very easy to setup if you don't already have one (itools.apple.com)

        stephane