Re: Fwd: Re: How to get keypad keys to work [MacOSX, vim]

  • Bill Tschumy
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2001
      Wanted to let the list know that I did get this to work. The config
      problem seemed to be due to the distribution I used (downloaded from
      someone who said he had compiled for Mac OS X). When I downloaded
      the "official" distribution and configed/compiled it there was no
      problem. It now recognizes the vt100 terminal and I have my arrow
      keys working.

      If anyone needs anything checked out on OSX just let me know.

      BTW: Has there been any discussion of getting gvim running on OSX?

      --
      Bill Tschumy
      Otherwise -- Austin, TX