Re: Fwd: Re: How to get keypad keys to work [MacOSX, vim]

  • H. Eckert
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2001
      Quoting Sven Guckes (guckes@...):
      > Can you help Bill here?
      > Do we have testers for Mac OS X here? Ripley?

      No time at all from me, but you're welcome to visit me at
      my place and use my G3 for it.

      Greetings,
      Ripley
      --
      H. Eckert, 12051 Berlin
      ISO 8859-1: Ä=Ae, Ö=Oe, Ü=Ue, ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, ß=sz.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2001
        Wanted to let the list know that I did get this to work. The config
        problem seemed to be due to the distribution I used (downloaded from
        someone who said he had compiled for Mac OS X). When I downloaded
        the "official" distribution and configed/compiled it there was no
        problem. It now recognizes the vt100 terminal and I have my arrow
        keys working.

        If anyone needs anything checked out on OSX just let me know.

        BTW: Has there been any discussion of getting gvim running on OSX?

        At 9:05 AM +0200 4/3/01, H. Eckert wrote:
        >Quoting Sven Guckes (guckes@...):
        >> Can you help Bill here?
        >> Do we have testers for Mac OS X here? Ripley?
        >
        >No time at all from me, but you're welcome to visit me at
        >my place and use my G3 for it.
        >

        >Greetings,
        > Ripley
        >--
        >H. Eckert, 12051 Berlin
        >ISO 8859-1: Ä=Ae, Ö=Oe, Ü=Ue, ä=ae, ö=oe, ü=ue, ß=sz.

        --
        Bill Tschumy
        Otherwise -- Austin, TX
        bill@...