Dialog and pasting

  • Andre Berger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      Hi list,

      I'm using Vim 6.2.521 on Panther, with the xml ftplugin "xml-plugin"
      by Devin Weaver <vim@...> installed. It offers a feature
      '<leader>x', which puts tags around visually selected text in two
      steps: the tag itself (like 'p<return>' and arguments to it (like
      'class="centered"<return>'). In a terminal, copying and pasting into
      the dialog works fine; but on gVim, the system's (copy and) paste
      feature <ctrl v> is disabled in the GUI dialog. Is there way to fix
      this?

      -Andre