Re: Default termencoding

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      Taro Muraoka wrote:

      > Default value of 'termencoding' is "macroman" on 6.2.514 (GUI). But it
      > is not mentioned in any help. (And it causes trouble when use Japanese
      > font which require encoding is "cp932".)
      >
      > Is it the regular specification of Vim on OSX?

      This is indeed missing in the help for 'termencoding'. I'll add it.

      Proper support for other encodings is still missing, unfortunately.

      67. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged in for two hours. You start
      to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access
      number. You try to hum to communicate with the modem. You succeed.