Re: MAC OS X - start on March 24th

  • vim-mac-egroups-wrapper@vim.org
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 26, 2001
      > Mac OS X will ship on March 24th.
      > Are we ready for that?
      > Any new binaries?

      Well, I just got a mail from Carbon Dater:-)

      It told me that the MPW Version of Vim 6.0w has:

      2 Functions supported with modifications
      3 Functions supported but not recommended
      18 Unsupported API
      2 Under Evaluation (Whatever that means)

      That doesn't look bad, compared to
      8 / 24 / 41 / 0
      for Vim 5.7 with Code Warrior.

      I have added all the suggestions from Carbon Dater to gui_mac.c and will
      send a diff to Bram. I hope they will be in 6.0z.

      Axel
    • Eugene Lee
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 27, 2001
        On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 06:13:00AM +0200, Axel Kielhorn wrote:
        :
        : Well, I just got a mail from Carbon Dater:-)
        :
        : It told me that the MPW Version of Vim 6.0w has:

        [...]

        : I have added all the suggestions from Carbon Dater to gui_mac.c and will
        : send a diff to Bram. I hope they will be in 6.0z.

        Very cool! If I haven't mentioned it enough, thanks for all the work
        you've put into this, Axel!

        --
        Eugene Lee
        eugene@...