Re: MAC OS X - start on March 24th

  • Christoph
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2001
      On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 12:04:37PM -0800, Eugene Lee wrote:
      > On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 01:54:53AM +0100, Sven Guckes wrote:
      > : Are we ready for that?
      > : Any new binaries?
      >
      > Vim 5.7 compiles just fine, with the latest patches.
      >
      > Or are you thinking of a Carbon version of MacVim?

      Cocoa gVim would be great.

      Christoph
    • vim-mac-egroups-wrapper@vim.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26, 2001
        > Mac OS X will ship on March 24th.
        > Are we ready for that?
        > Any new binaries?

        Well, I just got a mail from Carbon Dater:-)

        It told me that the MPW Version of Vim 6.0w has:

        2 Functions supported with modifications
        3 Functions supported but not recommended
        18 Unsupported API
        2 Under Evaluation (Whatever that means)

        That doesn't look bad, compared to
        8 / 24 / 41 / 0
        for Vim 5.7 with Code Warrior.

        I have added all the suggestions from Carbon Dater to gui_mac.c and will
        send a diff to Bram. I hope they will be in 6.0z.

        Axel
      • Eugene Lee
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 27, 2001
          On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 06:13:00AM +0200, Axel Kielhorn wrote:
          :
          : Well, I just got a mail from Carbon Dater:-)
          :
          : It told me that the MPW Version of Vim 6.0w has:

          [...]

          : I have added all the suggestions from Carbon Dater to gui_mac.c and will
          : send a diff to Bram. I hope they will be in 6.0z.

          Very cool! If I haven't mentioned it enough, thanks for all the work
          you've put into this, Axel!

          --
          Eugene Lee
          eugene@...