updated vim binaries for OS X

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2004
      Vim.app fans:

      There have been over 100 official patches in the last month! A few
      of those (in the 6.2.290 to 6.2.300 range, I think) were specifically
      for the Mac OS X version. (You saw them here first ...) A few days
      ago, Peter Cucka uploaded 6.2.367 for Jaguar, and today I uploaded
      6.2.399 for Panther. Please give these a try.

      With the latest official patches, the transparency patches do not
      apply cleanly. I was not able to reach Eckehard Berns's web site to
      check for an updated version, so the version I just posted does not have
      this feature. I am not sure about encoding; was that already fixed in
      one of the official patches?

      One more item for the wish list: can someone add support for the
      Toolbar? Not that I would use it myself (keyboard junkie that I am),
      but some people would like this.

      --Benji Fisher