Re: Unsubscribing?

  • Florent Pillet
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2004
      According to http://www.vim.org/maillist.php#vim-mac
      of putting "unsubscribe" as sole word in the subject line and in the
      message
      body.

      Maybe it doesn't work this way -- But it should, according to the docs
      at http://www.vim.org/maillist.php#help
      (in fact anything should do as long as the email goes to the proper
      address)

      What did I miss? ;-)

      Florent

      --
      Florent Pillet, Code Segment florent.pillet@...
      Developer tools and end-user products for Palm OS & Mac OS X
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 18, 2004
        Did you try something of the form
        vim-mac-unsubscribe-john=host.domain@...
        (for john@...)? Since your mails to the list are getting through,
        you should not have to do this, but it might help anyway. Check the
        headers of the mails you get from the list to see what address the list
        uses for you.

        HTH --Benji Fisher

        On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 04:55:55PM +0100, Florent Pillet wrote:
        > According to http://www.vim.org/maillist.php#vim-mac
        > of putting "unsubscribe" as sole word in the subject line and in the
        > message
        > body.
        >
        > Maybe it doesn't work this way -- But it should, according to the docs
        > at http://www.vim.org/maillist.php#help
        > (in fact anything should do as long as the email goes to the proper
        > address)
        >
        > What did I miss? ;-)
        >
        > Florent
        >
        > On 18 mars 04, at 15:55, Benji Fisher wrote:
        >

        > > What exactly did you try?
        > >
        > >HTH --Benji Fisher
      • Florent Pillet
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2004
          Yes I tried and it doesn't work either. I'm wondering how I'm going to
          do to get out of this list if even the maillist manage doesn't want me
          out :-)

          Really a weird problem...

          Florent

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 19, 2004
            Then I guess you have to write to the human in charge of the list:
            vim-mac-owner@...

            HTH --Benji Fisher